The Atlantic Station retail district is easy to reach by train or bus.
Plan Your Trip
Download the MARTA app for real-time train arrival info.
Download the Xpress app for real-time bus arrival info and more.
Download the CobbLinc app on Apple iTunes and Google Play stores for real-time bus arrival info and more.
Access Via Train
Your Train: Red or Gold Line
Your Stop: Arts Center Station
Your Next Steps: Exit your train and follow the signs for “Arts Center Way.” To get out of the station, tap your MARTA Breeze card at the turnstiles.
Your Exit: Follow the sign that says “Atlantic Station Shuttle” to find the shuttle. The shuttle is free. See more information on the shuttle in the section above.
Access Via Bus
Six bus routes provide access to your building. Use the links below to find the right bus route and park-and-ride option for you. Need some help? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a customized route plan!
- MARTA Bus 37 connects the Arts Center MARTA Station, Atlantic Station, and West Midtown. There are several MARTA stops on 17th Street at Market Street, State Street, and Village Street.
- MARTA Bus 94 connects the Arts Center MARTA Station, Atlantic Station, Georgia Tech, and the West End MARTA Station (just south of I-20). This MARTA bus also has stops on 17th Street at Market Street, State Street, and Village Street.
- CobbLinc 10 and Rapid 10 connects Marietta to Midtown with a stop at Atlantic Station. Buses have a drop off at 17th Street and Market Street in front of the Microsoft Building and leave from the Arts Center MARTA station.
- Xpress Bus 483 connects from Woodstock/Town Center to Midtown with a stop at 17th Street and Market Street in Atlantic Station.
- Xpress Bus 484 connects from Hickory Grove to Midtown with a stop at 17th Street and Market Street in Atlantic Station.