Commuting to work each day can develop into a hassle over time, especially if you live far away from your workplace.
At Atlantic Station, we understand how important it is for you to have a convenient work commute. That’s why we’ve put together a list of clean commute resources that make your journey to work stress-free.
Whether you prefer public transit, biking, or carpooling, we’ve got you covered.
In this blog post, we’ll walk you through each option so you can find the best one for your specific needs.
Travel between Atlantic Station and the Arts Center MARTA station on the Atlantic Station Shuttle. Operating 7 days a week from 5:00 AM to 12:00 AM, this shuttle arrives every 15 minutes (with slight delays during peak travel times).
Enjoy a quick 10-minute ride between the heart of Atlantic Station and the Arts Center MARTA Station, where you can easily connect with a wide range of local and regional buses and trains. Best of all, the shuttle is completely free for all riders.
For convenience, you can track the Atlantic Station Shuttle in real-time on the ASAP website.
For residents who enjoy biking, Atlantic Station offers plenty of bike amenities, including secure bike parking, bike repair stations, and free bike rentals. There are dedicated bike lanes lining 17th Street and plenty of bike racks.
Additional bike resources include:
- Lime has E-bikes for rent.
- Looking for a bike rack? Discover over 20 bike racks at Atlantic Station. Explore our map to locate one near you!
- Did you know that the buses and trains run by MARTA are bike-friendly? Read here for additional tips and rules for taking a bike on the bus.
Electric scooters are becoming an increasingly popular way to get around Atlantic Station.
Below, you’ll find some helpful information on where you can pick up and drop off scooters:
- You’ll find conveniently located designated parking zones where you can rent Bird and Lime scooters.
- Scooters should only be parked in the designated scooter parking zones highlighted on the Atlantic Station Transportation Map. Remember, scooters are not permitted on sidewalks, in the parking deck, or on the internal streets of the Atlantic Station district.
- You can ride a scooter almost anywhere around Atlanta! Whether you’re headed to Midtown, the Arts Center MARTA station, the Atlanta Beltline Eastside Trail, or your favorite spot, scooters are a convenient option. If you live nearby, consider using a scooter for your commute and discover how easily you can navigate the city.
Carpools involve two or more individuals sharing rides to and from work, making commuting more convenient and environmentally friendly.
If you’d like to save money on gas, reduce your carbon footprint, and ride in the HOV lane then carpooling is an excellent option.
Looking for someone to carpool with who has a similar route and schedule? Find a match on your own through our regional partnership with Georgia Commute Options, where you can also track your trips and earn hundreds of different rewards for rides you already take.
ASAP also assists groups of four or more, specifically those who have long commutes, in creating vanpools. Our partners will supply you with an SUV or van and the expenses will be divided among the members. For further details, please reach out to us.
Get Rewarded for your Clean Commute
At Atlantic Station, we appreciate our residents who choose eco-friendly transportation options. That’s why we’ve implemented a rewards program through the GCO App. This program awards points for commuting car-free, carpooling, biking, or walking to work.
You can earn points for every trip you take, which can be redeemed for prizes like gift cards, cash, and exclusive discounts. It’s our way of encouraging our residents to make greener transportation choices.
We encourage our residents to take advantage of these resources and make a positive impact on the environment.
As always, we appreciate your commitment to sustainability and thank you for choosing Atlantic Station as your home.
Want to learn more? Find the best way to get to your workplace by selecting one of the buildings on the ASAP website.